We offer flexible payment plans, consumer financial counseling, and financing through Care Credit and LendingUSA
Billing & Insurance
Our billing office is committed to providing you with specific information you need regarding billing and insurance services. We want to ensure that you receive the maximum allowable benefits from your medical insurance.
Our staff can inform you if our facility is a provider with your PPO, HMO or other insurance plan. The billing department can also provide you with information regarding your account history.
Prior To Your Procedure
Contact your insurance representatives prior to your surgery to find out if your procedure requires a prior authorization or pre-certification when being performed at our Ambulatory Surgical Center.
Your insurance company may pay a smaller portion of your medical expenses for the surgery if you do not pre-certify or comply with other insurance company requirements.
- If you do not have insurance and/or would like to set up payment arrangements, please contact our billing office at 844-716-1509.
- If your surgery is covered by Worker’s Compensation we need to have all of your information at the time surgery is scheduled. The information we will need includes your Worker’s Compensation Carrier, their address, phone number and a contact person. You or your employer will also need to get a claim number from your carrier.
We Accept These Forms of Payment
Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, Care Credit and LendingUSAPay Online
Financing with LendingUSA
(click below to apply online)
- Why should I apply for a loan through LendingUSA?
We offer low monthly payments for large, unexpected expenses that fit into your budget.
- Why should I finance instead of paying upfront?
We fund, in some cases, up to $35,000 and aim to fund the entire requested loan amount – often more than a credit card limit and other lending companies.
- How long will it take to apply?
The application takes only a few minutes to fill out, and the decision comes back in about 30 seconds!
- Will checking my monthly payment affect my credit score?
No! Your initial application consists of a “soft” credit pull, which allows us to provide you with a fast pre-approval decision that won’t impact your credit score.
Billing Office Hours
Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
For Assistance Call the Billing Office at (844) 716-1509